Title

Sometimes the moments we feel most lost are the ones in which we find ourselves

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Me, Myself and I

I sometimes worry I am counting on those around me a little too much. Don't get me wrong. I need support from those I love and it feels great to know that I have such a strong and diverse network of people behind me. But I know it comes down to me in the end. With a move away from Austin and crossfit central looming in the not so distant future, I have started to think more and more about "doing it on my own." No gym. No trainers. No fancy equipment. No husband. Nobody to hold me accountable but me. I need to learn to make choices on my own, motivate myself, kick my own butt into gear. I am going to try to work on that the next few months, at the same time knowing that I have a great safety net in case I fall.

No comments: