Title

Sometimes the moments we feel most lost are the ones in which we find ourselves

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WOD 3 of 6

Another day down! This is my first week of going to the gym 5 times a week and the workout tonight was a good one. Good in crossfit is a little tricky because it usually means really hard and left me sitting on the floor trying to catch my breath. Tonight was no different. 5 rounds of 400 m run, 25 inclined push ups and 10 front squats. I am super sore from the last two days and even running was making my chest hurt. But I did it. I didn't finish all 5 rounds since it was capped at 20 mins. I had a little over 1 round left. But it still feels good. It feels good to push and finish something you know is going to be difficult. Mike is a great coach and always brings out the best in my workouts. But 5:30 is going to come all too soon!!!

No comments: