Title

Sometimes the moments we feel most lost are the ones in which we find ourselves

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week 1 and Counting

Week 1 down. 5 workouts, M-F. It was hard, more mentally I think than anything else. But I was beyond tired when I finally got to bed last night. I took today off and will get my 6th WOD in tomorrow. I 4 mile run which I am not looking forward to, but I know I need to work on. Now I just have to make sure my eating habits are on point. During the week is not a problem because I am so busy. But weekends are a little harder. It seems like every time I go to my parent's house to eat, I eat more than I should and/or things I shouldn't eat at all. So that will be the struggle. I have done well so far this weekend. I had a few more blocks for lunch than usual, but it was a big old salad so I am happy with that. My mini-goal is to see 163 on Monday, which considering I was 170 on the 3rd is not too bad. Water weight and difference in scales aside, that is the goal. Week 2 will be here all too soon, but I am ready for it. It feels weird to go for 2 days without going to the gym or seeing my workout buddies!

No comments: