Title

Sometimes the moments we feel most lost are the ones in which we find ourselves

Friday, December 26, 2008

Susannah vs. Cookie...

...the cookie won. I know. I wasn't going to blog about it, but I need to. I sucked at sticking to my diet the last 3 days. I made cookies for my family as a blanket gift, and ate more than my share of them. I KNEW it would happen, which is really what pisses me off. I felt a helpless, which is lame and stupid and not really true. I know I am in control I just have to take ownership of it. My fault. I dropped the ball. Start again fresh right now. Which is what I am going to do. Don't worry over what was, just learn from it and more forward. Remember how this feels and how much better it feels when you do well. There is still a week left before the New Year...plenty of time to make things right.

No comments: