Title

Sometimes the moments we feel most lost are the ones in which we find ourselves

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Week Closer

Thursdays are my most hectic day of the week. I go to the gym at 5:30 am, work from 8 to 5, usually spend my lunch hour walking around the lake, then go to swim class at 6:15 pm. I get home around 7:30, shower, cook dinner, and get ready to do it all again. It is now 9 pm, I just finished eating and have 2 hours to kill before I pick up Keith from work at 11. I work out tomorrow at 5:30 in Lance's class. This weekend I have UTB on saturday and then Wendy and I are running a Mardi Gras 5k. What is my point? I am working my butt off. Running around trying to keep busy. I think it is as much to avoid being home alone as it is just wanted to be out doing stuff. Yes, I am tired and some mornings it takes everything I have to get up to hit the gym. But I am doing it. And you know what? Change is possible, you just have to work on it. I am trying to get stronger mentally so that when times get hard, I do not fall back on old habits. I am really proud of myself for getting out there and trying new things. I hate running, but I need to learn to love it. So the 5k this weekend should be very telling of how tough I am and what I am made of.

WOD

Deadlifts
3-3-3-3-3

95-115-135-135-145

Need to work on these! I am getting better, but I still pull from my back. I have to not pay attention to how heavy others are going and just get my form down.

No comments: