Title

Sometimes the moments we feel most lost are the ones in which we find ourselves

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Invalidating the Scale


I am trying not to be discouraged that I worked out pretty hard yesterday and watched what I ate and the scale went up .5 this morning. I know I know I know. That doesn't mean anything. But at this point I am looking for every little bit of evidence that I am on the right track.

So instead of the scale, i will focus on the fact that I got a PR on my 500m row yesterday. I have never been able to break 2mins and yesterday I got 1:57. I was super proud of myself, especially since it came after a 30 min run and 20 mins on the bike.

Today will be more of the same. After sitting in the library for who knows how many hours today working on term papers, I am sure a run will be a welcome diversion.

No comments: