Title

Sometimes the moments we feel most lost are the ones in which we find ourselves

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sprints Take Two

I think my new favorite workout is to do 400m repeats. They make me run faster than I would if i was going for distance, and I end up running farther than I would if I ran continuously. I did them the other day and felt really content when I was finished. So I decided I am going to continue to do the cycle and increase my speed and decrease my recovery time in between sets.

2:40, 2:38, 2:33, 2:31, 2:29, 2:26, 2:24, 2:19

I got up to a 6.5 on the treadmill, which I don't think I have ever run on for any real length of time. Granted, 400m is not that far, but it was encouraging to know my legs could actually move that quickly.

While I am home over break, I am going to hit up a track and do this to see how my times compare.

No comments: