Title

Sometimes the moments we feel most lost are the ones in which we find ourselves

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Back on the Wagon


I finally made it back into the gym today. More than about time. I don't know why I put it off. It feels so good to get home after a workout and know that you started your day with a bang. I am sure I will pay for it tomorrow, but it's all good. I think I did ok. My cleans felt good, for once. My cardio is crap however. I really need to work on that. But baby steps in the right direction. I am committing to making it 3 mornings a week and as many saturdays as possible to get my ass kicked by Mike. I really have no excuse not to. At least no valid excuses. I will keep you posted.

The pic is the only time I drank while home for Christmas, but it is evidence of the month of poor choices!

No comments: