Title

Sometimes the moments we feel most lost are the ones in which we find ourselves

Friday, August 28, 2009

Last Days in Austin

It has been a long time since I last wrote a post. A lot has happened. My experiment with going paleo went amazingly well. I stuck to it and felt great. The problem came about 3 weeks ago when my husband and I got swine flu. Let me just say it sucked. I don't get sick very often, so it was a shock to me when I literally didn't have the energy to get off the couch. I missed over a week of work and a good 10 days of working out. It might be a lame excuse, but my eating went out the window when i got sick. since then, everything has gone downhill. I have just not been feeling my workouts and my eating has been a mess. This really bums me out because I feel like I missed out on my last month of Austin, at work, and at Crossfit Central.

I leave for NYC on Monday, so only 2 more full days in Austin. I am a little nervous about the move, but mostly excited. I think the first 2 weeks will be hard, trying to get into a routine and find my way. But I am ready for a change and this is going to be an amazing expereince.

I am going to write more in NYC, as I will keep anyone who cares updates on not just my workouts and eating, but my life in general.

Better get to packing....

No comments: