Title

Sometimes the moments we feel most lost are the ones in which we find ourselves

Friday, May 8, 2009

Strong and Focused


Today is the first day in a while that I feel healthy and strong. I can’t lie; I have been struggling the last few weeks to find the right balance of workouts and eating. I have been working out a lot more, so I used that as an excuse to eat more. I was giving myself little indulgences far too often and wasn’t saying “No” as well as usual. But for the last week, I have really tried to focus in and be much more deliberate with what I eat. And it seems to be working. I am feeling good and energized. My workouts have been great and varied. Biking, open water swims, 5k runs, and of course crossfit. I feel like I am moving in the right direction again. And there is nothing like the feeling of success to keep you motivated!

No comments: