Title

Sometimes the moments we feel most lost are the ones in which we find ourselves

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Running...


I hate it. I really hate it. I have come to hate it a little less now than previously in life when I literally didn't run ever. But hate is still the right word. I am no good at it. I am slow and my lungs burn within about 2 minutes. If I can go 2 miles without stopping I feel good. SO it might sound crazy that I want to do a half-marathon. I am a long way from ready, but I think physically and mentally it would do wonders for me to train for one and then say I did it. I am not sure where or when yet, but this year will be the year of the half-marathon for me.

That being said, I ran 2 miles yesterday and did some sit ups and worked on my upper body. I will get a proper push-up in the next few weeks. I will I will I will.

No comments: